Rate how often each statement is reflected in your life:
1. I like organizing services and events.
2. I like starting new churches.
3. I enjoy working with my hands.
4. I can tell when someone is insincere.
5. I pray for the lost daily.
6. Encouraging others is a high priority in my life.
7. Believing God for our daily needs is important to me.
8. Influencing others for the kingdom of God though finances is extremely important to me.
9. I look for opportunities to pray for sick people.
10. I enjoy doing the little things that others do not.
11. I enjoy having people come to my house.
12. I enjoy spending hours in prayer for other people.
13. Education is very important to me.
14. I tend to motivate others to get involved.
15. My heart hurts when I see others hurting.
16. I believe God will use me to enact His miracles.
17. I enjoy sharing the gospel with other people groups and nationalities.
18. I have devoted considerable time to mastering my voice and/or instrument.
19. Caring for the hurting is paramount in my eyes.
20. The willful sin of others really aggravates me.
21. I enjoy serving behind the scenes.
22. I enjoy creating outlines of the Bible.
23. God has used me to interpret a heavenly language.
24. I enjoy the book of Proverbs more than any other book in the Bible.
25. I am passionate about managing details.
26. I prefer to pioneer new ministry projects.
27. I find great satisfaction in meeting the needs of others by making something for them.
28. I sense when situations are spiritually unhealthy.
29. I am deeply burdened with seeing the lost saved.
30. I try to come across loving and caring.
31. Asking God for a list of big things is exciting for me.
32. I find ways to give above my tithe.
33. I believe miraculous healing is for this day and age.
34. Helping others is one of my highest achievements.
35. Creating a warm and welcoming home is important to me.
36. I am burdened to pray for situations in the world.
37. People seek me out to learn more about the Kingdom of God.
38. I prefer to take the lead whenever necessary.
39. I am very sensitive to sad stories.
40. Miracles often happen when I'm nearby.
41. Living in another country to benefit the gospel is exciting to me.
42. I desire to serve the church through worship.
43. I enjoy connecting, caring and coaching others.
44. Confronting someone with sin in their life is not hard.
45. It bothers me when people sit around and do nothing.
46. I share Biblical truth with others in hopes of their personal growth.
47. I pray in tounges daily.
48. When I study scripture, God gives me a unique insight.
49. Creating a task list is easy and enjoyable for me.
50. I am attracted to ministries that start new churches.
51. Building somthing with my hands is very rewarding to me.
52. I can pinpoint issues or problems before others.
53. I enjoy sharing the gospel with a total stranger.
54. I look for ways to be an encouragement to other people.
55. I trust that God has my back in every situation.
56. Making more money means I can give more.
57. God has used me to bring healing to those who are sick.
58. Being a part of the process is fulfilling to me.
59. I tend to make total strangers feel at home.
60. People often describe me as a prayer warrior.
61. I enjoy knowing biblical details and helping others understand them.
62. I delegate responsibilities to accomplish tasks.
63. I am motivated to help those who are less fortunate.
64. I have a constant hunger to see God's miraculous power.
65. I focus a lot on reaching the world for Christ.
66. I gain my deepest satisfaction through leading others in vocal and instrumental worship.
67. I enjoy walking with someone in times of direst.
68. I enjoy hearing passionate and clear preaching of the truth.
69. I like to do small things that others pass over.
70. I prefer to teach the Bible topically rather than verse by verse.
71. Praying in the Spirit is encouraing and important to me.
72. When faced with difficulty I tend to make wise decisions and choices.